Qualifying Conditions for Medical Marijuana
In accordance with FL Senate Bill 8-A, the conditions that can qualify patients for cannabis-based treatment include, but are not limited to:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Chronic seizures
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
In addition to the specific conditions listed above:
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class or comparable to those listed above
- A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the certification
- Chronic non-malignant pain caused by/originating from qualifying condition and persists beyond the usual course of that condition
Medical Marijuana Application
By far the most compassionate staff one could ask for!!!Kaneh B.
Awesome experience, with great people!! I can not thank you enough!!Melanie A.