First Visit to a Medical Marijuana Dispensary
For those who are curious about cannabis and have no idea where to start, The Annex Healthcare is here to help. It can be intimidating to step inside one and not know what to do, which questions to ask, and how to find the products you want.
Expect to Be Carded
Keep your state-issued identification handy and present your Florida medical marijuana card. Be sure it is valid as Florida Law requires renewal every six months.
Be Prepared Read Reviews
Google and read reviews of your local dispensaries. Shops can range in caliber, style, and selection, so read the reviews before making a choice.
Meet your Budtender
A budtender is a title of a staff member who works within a Florida medical dispensary where cannabis products are sold. Their job is to offer suggestions to customers, answer questions, handle products and showcase products being sold.
Florida Law regulations require dispensaries to serve only one patient at a time, so you may need to take a seat and wait your turn. This is a great time to check out the dispensary menu and think about what products you’d like.
Florida medial marijuana dispensaries only accept cash.
Stop by The Annex Healthcare for Discount Coupons
Often we have discounts up to 30% off orders that we are happy to share with our patients. Also, be sure to ask the dispensary what local special offers they have. For example, new patient offers and some dispensary’s offer discounts on Sunday’s such a buy 2 get one free.
- Get recommendations on strains they like, or ask for strains that might be best suited for your needs.
- At The Annex we prepared a indica, sativa or hybrid cheat sheet you should print and it take with you.
- Share with the budtrender what The Annex Doctor recommend and dosage to review your stain options.
- Can you still concentrate after taking?
- Will I be able to accomplish much or will I be sedated immediately?
- Ask them about smells, flavors and their own experiences or customer feedback with the products.
- Let the budtender know how you want to feel day vs night. For example, are you trying to feel stimulated, get sleep, help ease aches and pains, or reduce anxiety?