Qualifying Conditions for Medical Marijuana
In accordance with FL Senate Bill 8-A, the conditions that can qualify patients for cannabis-based treatment include, but are not limited to:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Chronic seizures
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
In addition to the specific conditions listed above:
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class or comparable to those listed above
- A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the certification
- Chronic non-malignant pain caused by/originating from qualifying condition and persists beyond the usual course of that condition
By far the most compassionate staff one could ask for!!!Kaneh B.
Awesome experience, with great people!! I can not thank you enough!!Melanie A.